Secure your spot for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
We will be accepting runners on a first come, first served basis through May 22, 2018.
Add meaning to your miles (and GUARANTEED entry) by joining Team Chicago Run!
Chicago Run is proud to be a part of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon for its annual Charity Marathon Team, “Team Chicago Run!” The mission of Chicago Run is to promote the health and wellness of Chicago children through innovative, engaging, and sustainable youth running programs. Team Chicago Run helps sponsor the 17,000+ students in Chicago Public Schools who participate in Chicago Run.
You can be instrumental in inspiring Chicago children to live a more healthy and active lifestyle by joining Team Chicago Run for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Visit our program page to learn more about Chicago Run’s programs!
Benefits of Joining
- Customizable fundraising webpage to make securing donations easy
- Step-by-step fundraising assistance and weekly newsletters with tips and advice to help you meet your goals
- Individualized support from Chicago Run staff to assist you with any needs, including optional calls to discuss fundraising techniques
- Support and advocate for Chicago Run's mission through your efforts to conquer 26.2 miles!
- Complimentary training and supported 20-Mile run
- Group training events with fellow teammates
- Weekly training support newsletters with tips and tricks to keep you on track
- Extra incentives during the training program including prizes, massages, and fitness classes
- Pre-race pasta party for you and a guest to meet and celebrate with all of Team Chicago Run!
- Designated gear check with indoor bathrooms and refreshments, for pre and post-race
- Cheer sections along the course, including our own Mile 20 Aid Station, with hundreds of Chicago Run volunteers supporting you in your journey
- Complimentary training t-shirt to show off your Chicago Run pride during training
- Performance-quality tee or singlet for race day
How to Get Started
The registration process for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon starts early, so don't miss your chance to join Team Chicago Run and secure your guaranteed entry!
Ways to Join Team Chicago Run:
Guaranteed Individual Entry
Secure a Chicago Marathon registration by joining Team Chicago Run as a charity runner!
Registration for the 2018 Chicago Marathon will re-open on December 13 through May 22, 2018.
For details regarding fundraising requirements, review the commitment form here
Email Casey Fennell (email@example.com) for additional information and next steps!
Fundraising Commitment: $1,500
If you are a legacy, time qualifier, or if you receive a spot through the drawing, you can still choose to join Team Chicago Run as a way to bring more meaning to your experience. Sign up today and receive similar perks!
Fundraising Commitment: $500
If you and at least 2 other runners are interested in forming a team, you can enter Chicago Run's Team Challenge! Its a great way to share your marathon experience with your a group of your colleagues and other companies from across the city. Chicago Run will partner with you and your other team members to make it a unique and meaningful experience. You and your colleagues will experience all the great perks of being a member of Team Chicago Run, as you promote the health and wellness of Chicago children.
- Your team name or corporate logo will be Team Chicago Run material
- A chance to compete for team prizes
- A team fundraising page to track your general team fundraising and compete again other teams
- The opportunity to recruit other runners during the times that registration is open and add them to your team
- Various volunteer and team-building opportunities at Chicago Run events
- A Chicago Run staff member to be a partner throughout!
How to register:
- Select a Team Captain to be the liaison with Chicago Run staff and lead your team
- At least 3 team members at time of application (companies are welcome to continue recruiting after joining the Challenge)
- Provide permission for corporate logo and/or team name to be on promotional material
- Each individual team member will need to complete race registration (individual commitment form)
Fundraising Commitments for Team Challenge members are contingent with guaranteed, self-secured, or post-close registration deadlines
*Fundraising commitments for guaranteed and post-close entries are determined by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.